[Sugar-devel] Buildbot

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 11:01:40 EDT 2012

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:26 PM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> the buildbot is up and running.
>>
>> http://buildbot.sugarlabs.org
>>
>> We have slaves for all the distributions sugar-build supports. We trigger
>> builds every time someone commits to the sugar modules. And we do one
>> nightly build.
>
> Would it make sense to add the Fructose activities?

If we do add Fructose activities, be aware that in addition to those
listed here:

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/en/fructose/

The following will soon be graduating from Honey to Fructose on Pootle:

oficina (Paint)
portfolio
readetexts
record
speak

as discussed in the Honey split-up threads.  I started with peeling
Honey2 activities out first as they were lower impact if I messed up
the migration in some fashion.  I still have more Honey2 to move out
of Honey, but I have high confidence in the migration procedures I'm
using now.  Of course, the grouping in Pootle doesn't really matter as
you are pulling from Gitorious.  I am recreating the PO commit links
on Poolte to the repo as I go along, but I didn't want you to miss out
on the newly refined and crystallized "graduates" to Fructose.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator