[Sugar-devel] Activity fails during start, but no way to get an errors message

Behavior Vehikel b.vehikel at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:30:44 EDT 2012

Hi,

I updated the activity.info file of my Kandid activity and did an upload
of kandid-10.xo to ASLO.
But when I tried to start the downloaded version it will not start.
There is no error messages during start and the
net.sourceforge.kandid-*.log file is completely empty.
Same awful behavior on SoaS 0.96.1 and on a XO 1.5 with Sugar 0.84.

Some hint how to find the error?

Now I removed version 10 from the Activities download page.
The source can bee fond here: http://git.sugarlabs.org/kandid/mainline

Version 9 did not start on 0.96.1 because its activity.info is deprecated.
But works (with some errors) on a XO 1.5 with Sugar 0.84

kind regards
Thomas