[Sugar-devel] Introducing sugar-build

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:11:15 EDT 2012

Hi Manuel,

thanks for your spiritual support :) I tested on Fedora 17 32-bit and it
worked for me. I'd appreciate if you could:

git pull (to pull the new bug reporting stuff I pushed)

make clean
make build

... look at it failing ...

make bug-report

That will generate a tarball with logs, if you send it to me I'll take a
look at what is going on.

Thanks,
Daniel