[Sugar-devel] sugar3.graphics.palette.Palette or Gtk.Menu?

Manuel Kaufmann humitos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:39:47 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have this question,

   What should I use: sugar3.graphics.palette.Palette or Gtk.Menu?

I'm porting GetBooks Activity to Gtk3 and I found that it was using
gtk.Menu (and then .popup) to show mark which columns we have to see
on the book list. The problem came when I migrate gtk.Menu to Gtk.Menu
and tried to run .popup again. There is a problem with the arguments
and it's no easy to guess what this function wants (I have a
workaround but it's quite aweful)[1]

So, I researched a bit more and I found that
sugar3.graphics.palette.Palette seems to be the right thing to use. Am
I right?

If yes, is there an example about how to use it?
If no, is there an example about hot to use Gtk.Menu?

Thanks,

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/a/6498063

--
Kaufmann Manuel