[Sugar-devel] How to have the nick-colors take effect in a svg-icon?

Ajay Garg ajay at activitycentral.com
Tue Jun 12 02:24:28 EDT 2012

Anish did it !!!!!

Steps required ::

a)
Save the image as a "plain" inkscape image. (if not already).

b)
Fill in the required "stroke_color" and "fill_color".

c)
Remove 'opacity' related attributes.

For reference, I am attaching the original-inkscape-not-working file, the
plain-inkscape-not-working file and the plain-inkscape-working-file.

Thanks Anish again (can't thank enough :D .. ).

Regards,
Ajay