[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar Digest 2012-06-10

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 07:48:08 EDT 2012

Hope you are recuperating from such fun :-)

Question,
are these teacher using XOs as *their* primary tool to access internet,
Facebook, etc?

That would be, IMNSHO, enormously meaningful in their "buy in".
The XO is either a real tool, or else perceived as a "toy" vs. the real
tool that is used by the teachers, obviously with real grown-up
software, such as Windows.