[Sugar-devel] Object Chooser (was Re: Etoys mp3 files)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Jun 5 04:15:03 EDT 2012

On 05.06.2012, at 07:31, Ajay Garg wrote:

> Also, is there a 'development-branch" for etoys :-P , from where etoys binary can be downloaded, and tested ?

We only build new images in the "hot" development phase before a new release.

In between, you can test by loading updates from inside Etoys:

* make sure you use the latest release image (Etoys 5.0.2406)
* to check version, choose "help" - "about this system" from the view source menu (ctrl-comma)
* to update, choose "help" - "update code from server" from the same menu, answer "yes" to load the latest packages

After updating, the system version will include a repository version and date. After my fix it's v1637 and 4 June 2012.

- Bert -