[Sugar-devel] Etoys mp3 files

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Jun 4 07:41:05 EDT 2012

Just replying to tie up one loose end here ...

On 01.06.2012, at 07:53, Ajay Garg wrote:

> Thanks Bert.
>
> 1)
> Bert, I re-compiled after installing all the header- and devel- packages as told by you (after incorporating a blocker-fix as per http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.general/146266).

Ah, the UUID thing. Rats. I brought it up on the upstream dev list again.

I gave you a slightly wrong build requirements list. Instead of uuid-devel you need libuuid-devel. And you must uninstall uuid-devel because the build gets confused if you have two uuid.h files installed, it chooses the wrong one.

We'll hopefully fix the uuid.h detection properly now ...

- Bert -