[Sugar-devel] [sugar] Allow for out-of-tree build

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 12:41:51 EDT 2012

On 17 July 2012 23:55, Caspar Bothmer <caspar at activitycentral.com> wrote:
> -test -n "${srcdir}" || srcdir=`dirname "$0"`
> -test -n "${srcdir}" || srcdir="$(pwd)"

Shouldn't this be based on master rather than on my patch?

> +# We temporarily jump into srcdir to allow
> +# autoreconf to take into account the changes
> +# by intltoolize.

This comment doesn't make sense to me. You would need to do the same
even without intltoolize. The way you explained it in the log is much
better imo.

> +# Warning: this does not allow parallel builds of
> +# this package!

It's not really clear to me what you mean exactly with parallel builds
here, why it doesn't allows them etc. Honestly I think this comment is
confusing and probably unnecessary.

Thanks!