[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Design meeting Wednesday July 18th 2012 - 15:00 UTC 1hr

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:32:50 EDT 2012

Hi Sascha,

On 16 Jul 2012, at 15:17, Sascha Silbe wrote:

> Gary C Martin <garycmartin at googlemail.com> writes:
>
>> It's time to start reviving the IRC Design Meetings for the next Sugar
>> release cycle!
>
> Thanks for restarting the Design Team meetings!
>

> [...]
>> Time: Wednesday July 18th 2012 - 15:00 UTC for 1hr
>> Place: #sugar-meeting
>
> Unfortunately, I'm unavailable on Wed+Thu (always, not just this
> week). Is there any chance of re-scheduling to a different day of the
> week? Mon or Tue would be best, but anything other than Wed or Thu would
> work.

Darn. We're currently tied into Sugar/OLPC meetings Monday, Tuesday, Friday  (around the ~15:00 UTC time slot which seems to be good for many folks time zones). Let's review a regular time slot for the next meeting once I've seen who makes it this week. We could possibly try an earlier meeting on Mondays – say at 14:30UTC – as Daniel's build release/triage meetings are not until 16:00 UTC.

Regards,
--Gary