[Sugar-devel] Some sugar-build comments

Manuel Kaufmann humitos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:53:23 EDT 2012

Hello,

I found sugar-build really easy-to-use. I tested it on F16 (32 bits)
and F17 (64 bits) without problems (actually I sent a patch that fixes
the error that I had on F16). On the other hand,

 * [root permissions] I think we should add a message to the user
letting him know about "which" command is sugar-build going to execute
with "sudo". For example, when "yum install" is called.

 * [github.com repository] Maybe we should remove this repository or
point it to the git.sugarlabs.org one to avoid confusion (I prefer to
remove the github one)

 * [wiki page] I'm going to create a wiki page that explains how to
use "sugar-build", just in case: Someone has already done this?

See you,

--
Kaufmann Manuel
Blog: http://humitos.wordpress.com/