[Sugar-devel] Patch written for "Presence not updated, when client disconencts from telepathy-salut"

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 10:26:19 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Ajay Garg <ajay at activitycentral.com> wrote:
> I have written a patch for "Avahi", that solves the bugs
>
> [UPSTREAM]         http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/3748
> [DOWNSTREAM]   http://dev.laptop.org.au/issues/1332

Thanks for working on this.

Neither link has a patch. Where is the patch, as a text file?

Reading the description, first you talk about a patch to avahi, but
then you say it's configurable via files in /etc, so I'd expect a
patch to OOB.

If it is tweakable from telepathy or Sugar, then maybe a patch to
Sugar, where it sets up the properties of the telepathy connection...?

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions