[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Wanted to test sugar-build, compiles but does not run

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 13:12:07 EDT 2012

Sigh, I will learn to reply all.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Daniel Narvaez*
Date: Wednesday, 4 July 2012
Subject: [Sugar-devel] Wanted to test sugar-build, compiles but does not run
To: laurent bernabe <laurent.bernabe at gmail.com>

On Wednesday, 4 July 2012, laurent bernabe wrote:

> Oh sorry, I can't shut it down because it is based on a full X session.

No, it should be possible, it just doesn't work at the moment for some
reason. Before trying to fix it I'm trying to decide what should be the
behaviour though:

* Shutdown the whole system
* Shutdown sugar only

In the second case perhaps we should just hide it, because logout does the
same.

I was wondering what you was expecting it to do.

> And, is it possible to choose the screen size ? If not, that does not
> really matter.

At the moment it's not but I think it's a reasonable feature to add. I will
add to the TODO.

--
Daniel Narvaez

--