[Sugar-devel] Sugar Creation Kit pages on the wiki are strange

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Thu Jan 19 19:11:58 EST 2012

On 01/19/2012 04:01 PM, Eduardo H. Silva wrote:
> James, but the thing is, everything needs rewriting, not just some
> words or phrases.
>
> Thomas, what you just explained isn't what is in the wiki.
>
>   Also, in another page linked from the main Sugar Creation Kit page:
>
> "To clear Sugar of these keys and the name and color entries, enter
> the command rm ~ rf /.sugar"
>
> This of course deletes the journal as well.

It also says on the next line:

    * *To reset only the ssh keys*, in order to keep the Journal and
      installed .xo Activities, use |rm ~/.sugar/default/owner.key*| in
      the Sugar Terminal, and then shutdown sugar |su shutdown -h now|.
      This leaves the Journal entries and removes only the previous
      Learner's identity key files.*
      *

I have changed the colored bar instructions on all web pages and added a
Summary section from the previous e-mail to the tutorial drag-drop.

Cordially;

Tom Gilliard
satellit_

I appreciate all feedback so that the wiki works better. Thanks