[Sugar-devel] 3 Questions From A New Sugar User Age 21

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 23:27:20 EST 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 8:59 PM, Ma Xiaojun <damage3025 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Do you have an interest in localizing Sugar to Hong Kong Chinese?
>>
>> http://translate.sugarlabs.org/zh_HK/
>
> Yes. I learned Simplified Chinese in my primary school so I would
> consider zh_CN first. Another consideration is that should we separate
> zh_HK and zh_TW? I would ask local Hong Konger as well.

We have language projects on Pootle for:

Chinese (China)
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/zh_CN/

Chinese (Hong Kong)
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/zh_HK/

Chinese (Taiwan)
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/zh_TW/

Please register on the Pootle server and begin translating.
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/accounts/register/

We coordinate our translation efforts on the Localization list: