[Sugar-devel] [REMINDER] Development team meeting --- 24. Jan 2012 (15:00 UTC)

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Jan 24 02:27:09 EST 2012

Hi,

today we will have our weekly development team meeting:

Time: 24. Jan 2012 (15:00 UTC)
Place: #sugar-meeting (freenode)

This week I want us to focus on the Features only. There is only one
week left to land them before the freeze [1]!

I would like to ask all the Accepted Feature owners [2] to update their
pages before the meeting to reflect the current status. Please update
the completeness (100% means the Feature has been accepted and merged by
the maintainer). If your patch is under review, or a design thread is
open please add links in the 'Documentation' section. Please be present
as well in the meeting to sort out any details.

As well remember, as a Feature coder you can not hand in the code at the
last minute (this time 30. Jan) and expect the maintainer to review it,
or at least you can not blame the maintainer if your Feature did not
make it into the release if that is the case.

Regards,
    Simon

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.96/Roadmap
[2]