[Sugar-devel] Getting Journal entries off an XO at the end of a project?

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 20:12:25 EST 2012

Hey Martin,

thanks a lot for the information and apologies for the slow reply.

Back in June 2009 David Van Assche and me set up a server but IIRC we ended
up installing ejabberd on Ubuntu since we can into some driver issue with
the XS at the time. (/me is full of regrets right about now...)

As such it looks like this isn't an option for us. Either way I think that
a set of instructions for that route would be interesting for a lot of
people, also in relation to some of the efforts related to usage / Journal
analysis and whatnot happening in various projects.

Also, does anyone know how Uruguay and Peru handle pupils finishing primary
school and wanting to have access to their data?

Thanks,
Christoph

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 12:55 AM, Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at gmail.com

e-mail: christoph at derndorfer.eu