[Sugar-devel] eduJAM! @ 1:1 week -- Save the dates: May 7th-8th-9th-10th, 2012

Leticia D. Romero C. lediroca at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 12:06:24 EST 2012

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that ceibalJAM!, RAP Ceibal and Flor de Ceibo
are organizing "1:1 Week": a meeting of Sugar developers and users as well
as an educational and social discussion having as a background the
deployment of Plan Ceibal (One laptop per child in Uruguay).

The event will be in Montevideo from 7th to May 12th, 2012 with the
following schedule:

1. Educational and Social Conferences organized by Flor de Ceibo: Monday 7
and Tuesday 8 May
2. Tour showing work in schools organized by RAP Ceibal: Wednesday 9 and
ThursdayMay 10
3. eduJAM! conferences, organized by ceibalJAM! : Friday and Saturday 11
May 12

Please forward this to whom may be interested!

Shortly we will be giving more details, but don't forget to schedule this
week and join us!.

Thank you all!
*
*