[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs Website Revamp IRC Mtg 1-8-12 11:00amEST(16:00UTC)

Christian Marc Schmidt christianmarc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 21:37:32 EST 2012

Hi all:

We had a meeting today on IRC to discuss the state of the website and in
particular the content. We reviewed the current design (static mocks here:
http://www.christianmarcschmidt.com/projects/sugarlabs), and the document I
put together to help us gather content (http://bit.ly/zaszwW). Several
people attended, but for those of you who couldn't make it, I've attached
the transcript here.

We then had a productive follow-up Skype meeting with Gerald, Caryl, John
and myself, and will reconvene in a few weeks to take stock in where we are.

In the meantime, *please send me any references to content* that we might
use for the website. In particular, we are looking for* video
tutorials*(any language), and materials we could use to put together
*case studies* from Sugar/OLPC deployments.

Thanks in advance!

Christian

anything at christianmarcschmidt.com
917/ 575 0013