[Sugar-devel] Getting Journal entries off an XO at the end of a project?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 18:55:03 EST 2012

If there is an XS, and they register, then their work will be backed up
automagically, and accessible through Moodle.

If they lose access to the laptop (ie: laptop's given to someone else),
that can be handled with a simple procedure on Moodle -- something an admin
can do.

If that's an option, I can write up the Moodle procedure in detail.

hth,

{ Martin Langhoff - one laptop per child }