[Sugar-devel] Collaboration issues - Turtle, Journal, Frame

Dominik Granada dgranada at frks.pl
Fri Jan 13 14:00:09 EST 2012

Hi,

A while a go I played a bit with collaborative acitivities linking 5 XO's through adhoc. (11.3.0), current firmware. All 5 where sharing at the same time: Record, Speak, Write, Turtle and Memorize. Small things worked strangely:

Turtle Blocks - while drawing circles, 'main' XO was showing one circle on another, while all 'linked' XO's had the same circles shifted with each run:

At the same time, in Journals only 4 XO where shown while actually 5 where linked:

Frame was also showing only two XO's while actually all 5 where linked and shared the file:

Memorize/Speak worked great though:

Is it a known thing (turtle especially), or can it be fixed? Anything we can do about it? Thanks for help.

DG
www.olpc.pl