[Sugar-devel] Odp: [Localization] Odp: polish wiki

Dominik Granada dgranada at frks.pl
Fri Jan 6 11:44:22 EST 2012

Gonzalo.

Thanks for all help!

We'll try to test it thoroughly first and get back to you with all changes.

Images - can you estimate size in case of img. for favorites and img. for all pages? How does it work for ES/ENG version?

btw: in infoslicer I downloaded several pages but the images never download (even tough there is info about download in progress) - what am I doing wrong?

Thanks again
DG