[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sweets Distribution

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Feb 29 23:21:11 EST 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 05:03:11PM -0800, Thomas C Gilliard wrote:
> I just updated the Ubuntu Sugar page
>  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Sugar
> To reflect the changes to the wiki Ubuntu page

You didn't actually reflect the changes.

I don't understand why you have promoted Ubuntu Sugar Remix in your
changes, given that it is no longer being maintained.

Also, I don't understand why you have copied and pasted much of the
Sugar Wiki page for Ubuntu into the Ubuntu Wiki page for Sugar.  This
seems to be needless duplication where a link would have been
sufficient.

Please reduce the https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Sugar page to a simple link to
the Ubuntu page on the Sugar Wiki, with an introduction of what Sugar is
for.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/