[Sugar-devel] 1 minute video about SemanticXO [laptop.org #67749]

Christophe Guéret c.d.m.gueret at vu.nl
Tue Feb 28 09:39:55 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

We recently made a video to explain in a easy way what the goals of
SemanticXO are:
http://semweb4u.wordpress.com/2012/02/28/1-minute-video-about-semanticxo/

The related feature proposal for Sugar is over there:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Semantic_Web

And there has been some progress made on the source code recently:
http://git.sugarlabs.org/semanticxo

A first working version of the system will be ready for the workshop on
Downscaling the Semantic Web that will be held in Greece in May:
http://worldwidesemanticweb.wordpress.com/downscale2012/

I will post an announce on the list as soon as there is something that can
be easily tested ;-)

Cheers,
Christophe