[Sugar-devel] Sugar docs

Bastien bzg at laptop.org
Mon Feb 20 10:08:18 EST 2012

Hi Simon,

Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> writes:

> is this [1] the latest version of the Sugar docs? What is the current
> process for updates (e.g. the upcoming 0.96). Is there someone working on
> that end? There were questions here at the GNOME doc hackfest [2] what
> Sugar is doing for documentation and I am not sure if I am fully up to
> date.

At the SugarCamp in Paris, I brievely mentioned readthedocs:

  http://readthedocs.org/

Florent Pigout told me about this service, which looks quite
nice.   Maybe the Sugar community could use something like this
instead of FlossManuals?  FM may be suitable for end-users docs
but not that much for developers docs.

Best,

--
 Bastien