[Sugar-devel] how to screenshare to a class

Alexandro Colorado acolorado at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 08:06:44 EST 2012

I find this a bit more on the user space than the devel space, but
someone suggest me this was the better list for my question.

Yesterday we ran our first sugar pilot and generate questions
regarding showing activities to the class.

Normally we would use a projector for such things, but I wonder if we
can use the 'activity sharing' tool to show such things to the class.

This will allow us to kill the 'dark room' projections, instead each
student can view the material on their own display.

Unfortunately we weren't able to get some basic sharing of some
activities like Chat. Or at least not the way we were hoping to get.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Español