[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Browse PDF handling

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Thu Feb 2 08:05:23 EST 2012

Something to watch out for is that many websites already like to open a
separate tab or window for PDF documents, sometimes via Javascript and
sometimes by setting the target frame/window.

Sometimes these sites directly link the PDF file; other times they attempt
to include it inline.

If we intend to support tabbed browsing, these behaviors could result in an