[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [x-post] GNU Project renews focus on free software in education

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 06:27:04 EST 2012

http://www.sugarlabs.org/index.php?template=press&article=20090918&language=english#20090918

This followed uninformed misstatements in the media at the time by
some FSF members.

FSF influence on K-8 education departments is minimal, but I agree
more can always be done. We need to be in touch with Dora.

Most FSF people I know think high school or university when the topic
is educational software; e.g. FSFE edu-eu mailing list
(https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-eu)

Sean