[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [Olpc-open] Healthcare - Potential Opportunity

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 00:47:29 EST 2012

I'm not sure why, but I not like much Etoys (with all my respect to my namesake Alan Kay :-)
I prefer a pure-python activity. For example, a first activity could be: "I know the Eye" and use asimilar image to this: (search: eye anatomy)
External: (muscleds, etc)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-x4oGiQWiUA/TMP2dRqClBI/AAAAAAAAAGY/PuehgCY8WJM/s1600/eye+anatomy+2.jpg
And internal:
http://www.floridaeyeclinic.com/images/aao-G04-large.jpg
The first problem is obtain a good image (CC creative commons or similiar free license).