[Sugar-devel] Translation work [Google Code-In 2012]

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 12:08:57 EST 2012

Santiago,

You can go ahead and unclaim the task.  I'll send you an email when it
looks like we have some translating to do.  Another thing you can do while
you're waiting is to set yourself up on this website:

http://booki.flossmanuals.net/

This is the website we use to write the books.  You should set up an
account for yourself, check out the two versions of "Make Your Own Sugar
Activities!" and familiarize yourself with editing chapters, etc. You might
browse through this too:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/booktype/

That way you'll hit the ground running when we have new chapters to
translate.

Thanks,

James Simmons