[Sugar-devel] Timing problem with GCI tasks

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:50:04 EST 2012

Walter,

This morning somebody volunteered to do Spanish translation for Google
code-in.  The problem is that we already have a Spanish translation of the
manual, and only need translation for new content.  We might get some new
content, as we have volunteers for GTK3 and WebKit, but I would guess that
by the time we actually have new content to translate the forty hours may
be nearly gone.  I've never done any mentoring on a project like this and I
wonder if there is a way to give the new volunteer a fair amount of time to
do the task.

James Simmons