[Sugar-devel] Infoslicer enhancement: journal images, preparing to code.

John Kim thinkndev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 09:40:38 EST 2012

Hello,

My name is John Kim, and I'm participating in Google Code-In 2012. I need
some help in doing a code task called "Infoslicer enhancement: journal
images."

http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2012/7972208

I already have sugar-build in my computer. I am currently reading the Sugar
HIG to get a good sense of design expectations.

Since I don't have coding experience, I could use some guidance into
getting started the right way. For instance, how do I identify what src
code implements this feature? What other wikis are imperative to understand
before writing some code? What are some recommended practices to coding?

These questions, when addressed, can help me set good footing in open
source development. Thanks.

Sincerely,

John Kim