[Sugar-devel] [sugar-build] Support for debian wheezy

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 20:18:04 EST 2012

On 2 December 2012 00:52, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:
> The first error it's the classical 'get_introspection_module' problem..
> I need apply the changes of your patch? Or not is necessary?

I'm not sure my patch applies anymore, I could make a new one but you
will run in the same issue you reported on the other thread. It might
work to create the GObject.py like a suggested last time.

Please consider using a stable distribution, your system keeps
changing and stuff keeps breaking.

> One idea:
>
> Some times, you don't want to need a internet connection, or for speed,
> you don't want make a fetch from all. One system:
>
> -try:
>     -git checkout specify-version
> except:
>     # the version no exist, update GIT
>     -git fetch
>     -git checkout specify-version

Yeah I think something like that is a good idea for the modules where
we use a tag.