[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 46, Issue 123

lionel at olpc-france.org lionel at olpc-france.org
Sun Aug 26 16:34:09 EDT 2012

Hi Edward,

Thanks.

Using my template in existing activity is easy. It just need a WebView
Widget which encapsulate the WebKit browser.
But, of course, it require Sugar 0.96 - Gtk3.
Creating interactive tutorial could be a good idea because, with this
framework, the HTML5 page could be notified when a Widget has changed or
could launch an action on a Widget. So, it's basic for an interactive
tutorial.
I don't know for Scratch but AFAK, EToys is built with a very different
approach than Sugar Python so I'm afraid it could not use in the same way.

Best regards from France.

	Lionel.

Message: 3