[Sugar-devel] Sugar Activity template for HTML5/Enyo

lionel at olpc-france.org lionel at olpc-france.org
Sun Aug 26 16:16:59 EDT 2012

Hi Sebastien,

Thanks.

Very interesting indeed your WebUI.

I know Flask, we use the same architecture for the Nutrino activity [1] we
develop with Danone.
BTW I'm not fully satisfy by this, I find it too complex (3 tiers in the
same activity: Python Sugar, HTML/JavaScript, Python Flask) and of course,
due to Gtk2, the support of HTML5 feature is very poor.
But you're right, 0.94 and lower are the most deployed version of Sugar
today. Like you, we deployed 0.94 to our Malagasy deployment only this year.

Best regards from France.

	Lionel.

[1]
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm2zmd_olpc-france-presenting-a-sugar-activ
ity-about-nutrition-at-the-2-sugarcamp-in-paris_tech