[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] search toolbar in Group view

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Sun Aug 26 05:35:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

to have the same functionality in the Views, I would like to add a
search toolbar to the Group View. That is trivial in the first place and
code can be shared from the Mesh and the Group View.

One thing that is a bit tricky to handle is that we use already grey
icons to show that a buddy is absent at the moment. This collides a bit
with the alpha representation when we do search. Is there some smart way
to make that more distinguishable?

I know we talked once about a different search mechanism all together
but maybe there is something we can do short term.

Regards,
    Simon