[Sugar-devel] More tests of Write with introspection bindings

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Thu Aug 23 06:41:16 EDT 2012

Reading again
http://www.abisource.com/mailinglists/abiword-dev/2012/Jul/0050.html
probably I have the same the problem that Carlos describe:

"* I can also see graphical oddities (like the AbiWidget disappearing
from the window briefly after being shown), but this is doesn't seem
to be related to python nor gobject-introspection, as I also reproduced
on a simple C client, I'm still investigating what could cause this. "

Gonzalo