[Sugar-devel] Dist_xo of bundlebuilder

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 01:53:15 EDT 2012

> From: cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
> Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 01:47:36 -0400
> To: alanjas at hotmail.com
> CC: sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org; manuq at laptop.org
> Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] Dist_xo of bundlebuilder
>
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 1:32 AM, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn
> <alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Yes Alan, you need to install git.
> >
> > If I don't want?
> >
> > I'm only try to make a .xo..
> >
> > If I try to make it on a XO (that not have GIT) ??
>
> I think that is part of the logic that has lead to a decision to
> include git on the XO.
Ok... but..
I have GIT installed.. I use it all the day!
To make our TurtleBots, we have some folders with the turtle, the plugins (NxT, butiá, WeDo, etc)and make a tmp folder to put all together..
The problem is that the ls comand in the tmp folder, return nothing!
How we can make it ? Return to the 0.88 bundlebuilder?