[Sugar-devel] Disable all loggings

Manuel Kaufmann humitos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:38:02 EDT 2012

Hello folks,

I'm dealing with Jukebox and it's logging a lot of stuffs on its log
file. This causes Jukebox to run slowly, so I'd like to know how I can
disable the logging for all the activities (at Sugar level) because
the error that I'm getting seems to be from Sugar instead of Jukebox
but it is written in the Jukebox's log file.

** (sugar-activity:1076): WARNING **: Allocate frame buffer resource
for new frame fail.

** (sugar-activity:1076): WARNING **: New frame in repository fail.

Cheers,

--
Kaufmann Manuel
Blog: http://humitos.wordpress.com/