[Sugar-devel] Thanks Buddy !!!

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Thu Aug 16 14:50:15 EDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 12:34 AM, Ajay Garg <ajay at activitycentral.com> wrote:
> I would like to take this opportunity, in front of all the members of our
> small family ( well.. ok, not so small a family :P ), to thank the person,
> who has been responsible for my rejuvenation, and is the reason for my
> today's well-being state. He is, of course, Anish.
>

> A year back, Anish was the one who picked me up when I was completely,
> morally and mentally devastated. He said just one thing :: "Ajay, please
> come back on track. I know your abilities". That was the thing that gave me
> the kick; and today, here I am -- lucky to be coding for inevitable, core
> requirements; and fully enjoying my work here at AC.
>

> I would also like to thank you all, for providing me the support, and
> (specifically AC) treating me so well.
>

> But as I say, the lion's share of my thanks, has to go to Anish :)
>

> Today, as Anish goes away to pursure his Masters, I recall all those fun
> moments we had in college, and thereafter.
> Lately, our weekly meet-up at our "office" at a Cafe Coffee Day outlet in
> Delhi, had become a topic of fun and laughter amongst ourselves, and friends
> :D
> I will surely miss those "weekly" fun moments ... !!!
>

> Thanks Anish for everything ...
> Congratulations again for another feather in the cap ...
> And lastly - the most important thing - have fun :D :D :D
>

> Regards,
> Ajay

Anish has been great to work with. He made the effort, along with
Arjun Sarwal, to make a trip to Bhagmalpur (my little India project
http://bhagmalpur.wordpress.com/) and help out with the project. I
hope to see Anish (and others) at OLPC SF Community Summit and
SugarCamp later this year in October! http://olpcsf.org/summit

cheers,
Sameer
--