[Sugar-devel] #3797 localization UNSP: Update pootle strings for Graph Plotter

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:46:05 EDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 8:47 AM, S. Daniel Francis
<francis at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> I think I found the problem, I just pulled the pootle commits, it
> reverted all the changes done after the previous pootle commit
> (version 1), and of course the new strings for be translated. I'll
> push the current version (version 3)  and watch what happens with
> pootle and the git repository.
>
> Thanks for your patience.

Daniel,

In that case, it is I who owes you an apology.  I am not a git expert
and I had some difficulty getting the repos synched up, It would
appear then that I inadvertently issued a git command that reverted
your Gitorious repo to what was in the local Pootle repo and I am
sincerely sorry.

Thankfully, with the history kept by git, it should be simple for you
to correct my mistake.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator