[Sugar-devel] #3797 localization UNSP: Update pootle strings for Graph Plotter

S. Daniel Francis francis at sugarlabs.org
Mon Aug 13 08:47:19 EDT 2012

2012/8/13 Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com>:

> Initial investigation showed a lack of synchrony between Gitorious and
> Pootle local git copy of about 28 commits.  The common cause of this
> is direct commit to the /po dir by the dev.
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/i18n_Best_Practices#Do_not_touch_anything_inside_your_po_directory
>
> Manual re-synch was performed, all indications are that POT updates
> are happening as normal.  Please specify a string that is not
> appearing in the PO so that a closer examination can be performed.
>
> cjl

I think I found the problem, I just pulled the pootle commits, it
reverted all the changes done after the previous pootle commit
(version 1), and of course the new strings for be translated. I'll
push the current version (version 3)  and watch what happens with
pootle and the git repository.

Thanks for your patience.