[Sugar-devel] #3797 localization UNSP: Update pootle strings for Graph Plotter

S. Daniel Francis francis at sugarlabs.org
Sun Aug 12 18:30:48 EDT 2012

2012/8/12 Sugar Labs Bugs <bugtracker-noreply at sugarlabs.org>:
> Comment:
>
>  I fixed it manually.
>
>  When you touch files in the /po dir in Gitorious it gets out of synch with
>  the local copy that Pootle holds (and uses to recalculate the POT
>  template) and this causes a failure to update the POT.  The POT is now up-
>  to-date in Poolte and commits from Pootle will work (instead of fail).
>
>  Closing as fixed.
>
>  cjl

I forgot to say I'm sorry.

I prefer asking it out of bugs.sl.org:
I'm looking the Spanish translations on pootle and the new strings
aren't there. Is pootle going to check my activity and make a new pot
file? or it isn't completely ´fixed´?
I note I received a commit from pootle with a small change at the file header.

Cheers.
~danielf