[Sugar-devel] Shell port to GTK+ 3 and gobject-introspection: open issues

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Aug 9 02:31:26 EDT 2012

Hi,

looking for something cool to hack on?

There is a hard focus on finishing the shell port to GTK+ 3 and
gobject-introspection at the moment. Basically, we have to finish it now
:) We keep track of the open items at [1].

If you want *your* name to appear in nifty "Auvergne de Bourgogne"-green
in the "Done" section you are only three steps away:

- grab an item

- fix it

- send a patch/link to an upstream solution

For further coordination we hang out in the usual place #sugar.

Cheers,
    Simon

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/GTK3/Shell