[Sugar-devel] [sugar-toolkit-gtk3] Finish the port of ColorToolButton to gtk3

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Wed Aug 8 00:33:38 EDT 2012

> > * API changed in the drag and drop code in Gtk
> > * Changes in the way to get color information from the theme.
>
> I would also add in the message that this is because Gtk.Style was
> deprecated by Gtk.StyleContext.  If you mention it the next time, the
> review can be faster too :)

Be free to suggest a more descriptive comment.

> Drag and drop is not working for me.  A way to test it: drag one color
> from the same palette to the toolbar button.  Another: add two color
> buttons and drag from the palette of one to the other button.
>
> I will try to figure out the problem and report back.

Sadly, you are right. Now I have tried a lot, but didn't found what is
happening.
If anybody have a idea, is welcomed. The call back methods for the signals
'drag_data_received' and 'drag_data_get' are not called.

> Are the PyGi devs aware that this constants are not being converted in
> the pygi-convert script?

I have not reported it yet.

> +        self._preview.stroke_color = self._get_fg_style_color_str()
>
> I think would be a more readable name: _get_preview_stroke_color.

Well, the method get the foreground color from the style...
Anyway, if you are happy with other method name, change it.

Gonzalo