[Sugar-devel] Splitting up Honey on Pootle - proposal for discussion

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Apr 23 07:05:39 EDT 2012

>From my part, I think all these sugar related names meaningless,
and confusing for many people.
In fact, the separation between fructose and honey is artificial today.
If you ask me, I should name "Default Activities" the activities olpc
include by default.
The last time I checked, dextrose had almost the same activities too.
Then we can have in honey all the other activities,
and promote to "Default" when needed.

Gonzalo