[Sugar-devel] [somos-azucar] [HARMONIC] Harmonic Distribution v0.3 TODO

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Sat Apr 21 00:30:37 EDT 2012

2012/4/18 Aleksey Lim <alsroot at sugarlabs.org>

> Hi all!
>
> TODO for Harmonic Distribution v0.3 was improved. Right now, it is:
>

> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Platform_Team/Harmonic_Distribution/1.0/Todo#0.2
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Platform_Team/Harmonic_Distribution/1.0/Todo#0.3
>
> The roadmap is to have v0.3 before the June:
>

> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Platform_Team/Harmonic_Distribution/1.0/Roadmap
>
> Any comments are welcome, especially from people who are
> willing/already-take-part
> to help Puno deployment pilot.

Hi Aleksey,

Please note that we will get the first feedback from 0.2 from Comas (North
Lima, still offline environment) before testing in Puno.

0.2  2012-04-30
 Initial attempt to provide the system with core functionality to start
using it in Puno pilot environment. Get the first feedback after following
workflows that should be regular for Puno pilot.