[Sugar-devel] Compiling sugar with jhbuild in Fedora 17

Manuel Kaufmann humitos at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 17:29:30 EDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 08:25, Sascha Silbe <silbe at activitycentral.com> wrote:
> What package exactly produced this error? I didn't find the string
> 'telepathy-glib' nor anything else that looked like it could throw the
> above error in configure.ac of sugar, sugar-toolkit,
> sugar-presence-service, sugar-base or sugar-toolkit-gtk3.

It was from a package that jhbuild got with "curl". This is the name
of the tar.gz file:

 * telepathy-glib/telepathy-glib-0.7.29.tar.gz

> pkg-config files are usually part of -dev / -devel packages, so please
> try installing telepathy-glib-devel.

I install F16 yesterday to try to compile sugar again because I didn't
find the solution with F17. In fact, after an upgrade my video card
issue dissapeared and it (F16) run faster.

I'm downloading the sugar source to compile it. Depending if it work I
will re-install F17 to keep trying or keep F16.

--
Kaufmann Manuel
Blog: http://humitos.wordpress.com/