[Sugar-devel] [ANN] Dr. Ge 12.04d

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Sun Apr 15 15:06:32 EDT 2012

Alan,

I understand, but it is for me a problem of visibility on the web.

Dr. Geo has a project is mostly invisible if downloaded from the
Activities pages.
In that case, user got very few chances to visit Dr. Geo web pages and
to learn more about the project, and how to contribute to it.

If two additional clicks is such a pain, may be installing Dr. Geo is
not worth the effort either.

Best regards

Hilaire

Dr. Geo -- http://www.drgeo.eu