[Sugar-devel] Running an activity through ssh

Manuel Kaufmann humitos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:35:11 EDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 14:28, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> About the only way to run Sugar remotely is via VNC. But then, why bother? VirtualBox works fine. What is the actual problem you want to solve?

I want to work on an application that I can not run via jhbuild in my
Debian desktop machine because another problem (something related with
python-abiword - I've already sent an email asking you about this).

So, as I have a XO machine with myself I want to run the Write
Activity from this one but I want to use my Debian system to develop
and use it. That is why I was trying to run it from "ssh -X"

The XO is not in the same room that my Debian machine because of
wireless signal issue :(

--
Kaufmann Manuel
Blog: http://humitos.wordpress.com/